Your registration fee covers a number of things including your food and accommodation at camp, the hire or purchase of scores, the academic dinner ticket, fees for our musical staff, and so on.
We have three categories for registration: Student (full time enrolled at an Australian university during Semester Two, 2018 or Semester One, 2019 or equivalent), Youth (born on or after 10 January 1989), and General (everyone else). There is also a discount for first time choristers, who have never sung at an intervarsity choral festival before, courtesy of the AICSA trust fund.
Please note that fees will need to be paid according to the timeline on page two of news bulletin 4.
Early bird registration has been extended until 30/09/2018.
|Pay a $50 deposit||by 30/09/2018||after 30/09/2018|
Enrolled full time at an Australian University during Semester Two 2018 or Semester One 2019 (or equivalent)
Born on or after 10 January 1989
First time singing at an IV?
Take $100 off
- Any chorister who has never been a singing participant in an IV festival before can receive $100 the price of their registration, courtesy of the AICSA trust fund. Complete registration with a deposit made by 30/09/2018 becomes $350 for students, youth $500, general $600.
- Complete registration includes:
- Choral participation and camp
- Academic dinner
- Post concert party and farewell barbecue
- Social registration is $150 and is available to those who don’t wish to sing in the concert, but want to attend social events including the academic dinner.
- Registration options will also be available for those who don’t wish to participate in the academic dinner and/or those who don’t wish to stay overnight at camp.
- Academic dinner tickets are normally bundled in the social component but can also be purchased separately at $130 each.
- Merchandise, scores and concert tickets are sold separately.